Introductory paragraph Minimalist waves are our go to style for creating a fabulous and flawless look that’s effortless to achieve. Perfect for rocking from day to night, office to casual evening drinks or those days when you don’t have time for a wash and blow dry. In our opinion, this look is so simple and quick to achieve, it’s the ultimate understated style and it scores some serious style points.
- Starting at one side of the head twist a small section of hair.
- Working from the ends of the hair up to the root, spiral this section to create a pin curl shape.
- Next use the Air Plates Compact to clamp the hair for approximately three seconds, ensuring the whole curl has been clamped. Top tip: After clamping hold curl in place whilst it cools to set.
- Continue the above three steps as you work your way around the head through the different sections of your hair.
- Once you have curled all of the sections, brush through your hair to loosen the curls .
- Finish your look by adding shine cream.
- Now you’re left with glossy looking natural waves.
- Air Plates Compact
- Section Clips
- Shine Cream
- Paddle brush